Human body temperature measurement
Abnormal temperature alarm
Mask wearing detection (opt.)
The PassGate T100 is an auxiliary gate that integrates temperature measuring, face recognition, and identity authentication. Powered by a high-performance processing unit and industry-leading algorithm, it can provide near-instant recognition processing with utmost accuracy. The extra temperature measuring unit also offers a noncontact full-frame infrared temperature measurement of the human body. The PassGate T100 can be widely deployed in various scenarios of identification and epidemic prevention, including within public transportation, communities, business parks, and much more. It is the optimal replacement for manual methods of identity authentication and temperature measuring.
- Integrated design for both identification and temperature measuring modules. Flexible configurations that can be applied to various scenarios.
- Industry-leading face recognition algorithm provides fast recognition results with a supreme level of accuracy.
- Innovative liveness detection technology can efficiently prevent most fraudulent attacks, including photographs, videos, and masks.
- Acoustic and light alarm for unauthenticated people and abnormal body temperatures, which efficiently automates monitoring and controlling.
- Enclosed automatic calibration reducing errors without manual intervention.
160 x 120, output: 320 x 240
56° V x 41.5° H
Face module: Quad-core processor, 2.0GHz, 2G RAM (4G opt.)
Gate module: Dual-core processor, 2.3GHz, 8G RAM
Face module: 16GB (128GB opt.)
Gate IPC: 128GB SSD
Face module: Linux, Android
Gate IPC: Windows, Linux
8.9 inch, 1920x1200, 16:10
RJ45 Ethernet port (options: WIFI, Bluetooth, 4G)
≤W1500mm x D300mm x H1880mm, front height: 1600mm
Environment & Power
10%~90% (no condensation)
110~220V +10%, -15%, 50~60Hz±4%